$temp = get_defined_vars(); print_r($temp);
Reveal hidden files using the DOS command below:
attrib /S /D -h -r -s
Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) is the successor of Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server. Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2003 can be utilized in order to setup a secure internet for your network.
The easy configuration scenario:
- Forefront TMG installed computer needs to have two network adapters.
- One of them for local network (adapter #1) which demands internet access and the other one (adapter #2) is internet access input.
Adapter #1 IP: 10.10.1.1
Adapter #1 Mask: 255.255.255.0
Adapter #1 Gateway: –
Adapter #1 DNS: 10.10.1.2
Adapter #2 IP: 10.20.1.20
Adapter #2 Mask: 255.255.255.0
Adapter #2 Gateway: 10.20.1.1
Adapter #2 DNS: 10.20.1.2
Client Adapter IP: 10.10.1.51
Client Adapter Mask: 255.255.255.0
Client Adapter Gateway: 10.10.1.1
Client Adapter DNS: 10.10.1.2
If you don’t wish to operate DNS servers in your network, you should allow DNS protocol to external and use 22.214.171.124 or any other famous DNS servers.
- Back up your iPhone using iTunes.
- Open the directory ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/ for Mac or C:UsersYourUserNameAppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup for Windows 7.
- Find the file 3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28. This is a SQLite database file.
- Open the database file by using a SQLite Editor such as SQLite Expert.
- Your SMS messages are inside the database named “message”.
One of the most common Windows 7 problems is that all programs try to open with Windows Media Center.
The solution is quite simple as below:
- Open Control Panel->User Accounts
- Create a new user with administrator privileges
- Start Windows with the new user
- Open Control Panel->Programs
- Enter Windows Features
- Disable Media Features
- Restart Windows when asked
If you are having problems with setting up FileZilla Server to run behind Windows Firewall (specifically, it fails on “List” and the client receives a “Failed to receive directory listing” error), you must add the FileZilla Server application to Windows Firewall’s Exceptions list. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Windows Firewall under Control Panel.
- If using Vista, click “Change Settings”
- Select the “Exceptions” tab.
- Click “Add program…”
- Do NOT select “FileZilla Server Interface” from the list, instead click on “Browse…”
- Locate the directory you installed FileZilla Server to (normally “C:Program FilesFileZilla Server”)
- Double click or select “FileZilla server.exe” and press open (Once again, NOT “FileZilla Server Interface.exe”)
- Select “FileZilla server.exe” from the list and click “Ok”
- Verify that “FileZilla server.exe” is added to the exceptions list and that it has a check mark in the box next to it
- Press “Ok” to close the window
Passive mode should now work. If you are still having problems connecting (from another computer or outside the network), check your router settings or try to add the port number in the Windows Firewall settings located in the Exceptions tab.
Solution for fixing the iPhone 3GS keeps rebooting or keeps restarting after 2 minutes:
- Take the SIM out.
- Enable 3G and Cellular Data.
- Insert the SIM back.
- After a few minutes, you can disable 3G and Cellular Data.
When you need a hotkey for a specific Windows operation such as muting the system volume, ejecting CD-ROM drive and turning off the monitor, you feel stuck. By using a small utility named NirCmd, these operations and more become possible.
- Download NirCmd
- Extract to a directory. For example: c:AppsNirCmd
- Create a shortcut to your desktop like
"C:AppsNirCmdnircmd.exe" mutesysvolume 2
to mute and unmute the system sound
- Assign a hotkey for the shortcut
- Open Terminal
- Write: dscl . passwd /users/myusername oldpassword newpassword