|critical||Log entries marked as critical, these log entries are printed to console each time you log in.|
|debug||Debug log entries|
|info||Informative log entry|
|packet||Log entry that shows contents from received/sent packet|
|raw||Log entry that shows raw contents of received/sent packet|
- Phone information
- Battery information
- Battery history
- Usage statistics
- Wifi information
|Mobile Device||Antutu Score|
|LG G3 (3GB RAM, 32GB Memory)||40.000|
|Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500||37.571|
|Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190||20.005|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus GT-P6200||6.000|
|Apple iPhone 4||4.890|
Method: Lecher wire loop
- Led panel on back side of screen.
- But uniform brightness throughout.
- More LEDs required.
- Thicker than edgelit.
- Requires less LEDs (if dled will require 800 LEDs than edgelit will only require 100).
- Cheaper than DLED.
- Thinner than DLEDs (DLED requires 2 to 4 inch thickness whereas edgelit requires 1–2 inch).
- Non uniform brightness ( brighter on edges and dimmer in middle).
- More bigger the tv, more problems with its brightness.
Trying to send document through SMB server leads “Scanner Memory is Full” error.
Solution: Change document type to Text + Image.
Tested on Kyocera KM-4050
Guest Control (no authentication, simple password, hotspot) requires host computer to run 7/24.
SATA I 1.5 Gb/s = 0.1875 GB/s= 187.5 MB/s
STAT II 3.0 Gb/s = 0.375 GB/s = 375MB/s
STAT III 6.0 Gb/s = 0.75 GB/s= 750 MB/s